Studio Samarelli offers the right advice for every situation.
Each naval technical consultancy is addressed to provide the best customer service.
The technical consultancy activities include:
• support on naval issues to Shipowners, Agencies, Law Firms, Maritime Insurers, P&I, Banks and Financial Institutions, Brokers.
• naval consultancy for transformations , refitting and armaments.
• technical support in instrumental and naval technical inspections .
• consultancy on technical fleet management .
• technical support for the evaluation of the ship condition , for damage and for subsequent evaluation of repairs
• consultancy service in the acquisition of new or used ships
• search for business opportunities in shipbuilding
• class or flag change
• drafting or updating of certifications (navigation, CE, national and international tonnage , stability , instructions to the master , article 35 b>)
• technical naval appraisals of part (CTP) and office (CTU)
• appraisals, technical - economic evaluation for boats, boats and ships for insurance and commercial purposes;
• ship adjustments to present or future regulations
• drafting of ship safety plans pursuant to Legislative Decree 271/99
• shipowner interface - classification bodies
• teaching and naval training